Wednesday, October 21, 2009


I know it took a while to go over the different personalities you may encounter as a buyer or seller. You may have even seen yourself in one of those examples. The postings weren’t meant to be a deterrent to buying and/or selling, they were meant to help.

Please keep a few of these items in mind: People are different. Situations are different. Your transaction will be Taylor-made for you. Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with negotiating the best terms for you. In fact, it is expected. However, the problems arise when one or both sides come to the table with unreasonable demands. Think of it this way, the sooner you all can come to an agreement, the sooner you’ll be able to move on. I can’t stress this point enough: Your Agent Is There to Help You! He/she is your personal agent. Seek his/her advice.


Log in on October 28, 2009 to learn a few qualities every good real estate agent should possess. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think i jump to fast into getting my house. Now i see things I could have asked for but didn't. I should have gotten a better agent who knew what they were doing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You’re a highly trained writer. I’ve joined with your feed and furthermore , count on witnessing the very good write-ups. Additionally, I’ve shared your websites with our social networks.

    Sliding Door Damper

    ReplyDelete