Saturday, August 22, 2009


ONE GROUCHY MAMA
I woke up ready to get the day started. For some reason, I was optimistic about the day. You know, I felt as though I was going to be extremely productive. I had my trusty planner, ready to check off everything on my To-Do List. But that proved to be easier said than done.
On my way to the doctor’s office, a couple of red lights started flashing on my dashboard. Glitch number one. No harm, no foul. While I’m waiting for repairs to be completed, I’ll post my blogs and check some other things off the list. Unfortunately, my DSL didn’t want to cooperate. I did the usual…unplug, reset. Glitch number two. So, I wrote a little and tried to connect again. Nothing. Nada. Zip. By now, I’m more than a little miffed. I can’t concentrate long enough to do anything. Then I decided to play a mindless game, you know, kill some time and clear my mind. Well, someone forgot to tell me that I needed the dang blasted internet to do that! Ugh!!!
So here’s the good part. My husband comes home and does all of the things I’d done to the DSL cord, and bingo, it works!
And so, a new category is born. I’m sure, with my track record, this will become a staple in every blog I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment