Saturday, August 15, 2009


I’m so happy you decided to stop by! I love real estate. And I love that it allows me to still be that clean the house-cook the meals-do the laundry-drive the carpool-cook & serve the team meal-never miss a game-while still working on her first mystery novel Mama.
Whew! I know. Now multiply that by about 10, and that’s the emotional roller coaster you’ll be on when you enter the world of real estate as a buyer or seller.


The goal of The Real Estate Mama is to pass along relevant tips on buying & selling your home, but also give you insight into how emotions come into play, and believe me, they will. But how you handle them can make a huge difference in the outcome. Now I don’t know about you, but if I’m going to learn something, it can’t be boring. I love to write, so when I give examples, they will more often than not, be in story form.
I really hope you enjoy your visits. I welcome & encourage questions, comments, and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment